Thursday, February 23, 2012

I have not passed on...

So, here's the thing.... I hate with the powers of the heat from 1000 suns, this new blogger setup. I am busy, busy, busy and can update mainly from my work computer. However, the new setup is not compatable with my work browser.....and I can't update the browser. Soooo my little blog is suffering.

I have a ton of stuff to say, tons of pictures to upload, and I just generally miss my blog. Right now, I haven't been home for more an hour at a time because of basketball for both kids, travel basketball for C, flag football for Bee, Hockey for Bee, and now semi pro is gearing up. Basketball is coming to an end, but we get two weeks off before soccer starts.

I don't mind being busy, at all. In fact, I like it! However, it doesn't leave a lot of room for downtime at home. Until I get the browser thing figured out, I am going to try and post from home...or at the very least, from my phone like I am doing now. Who knows, that,might work out even better than before! My life is already spent on this phone as it is haha! Until later....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So glad you are ok! I was wondering what had happened to you. :) Anyways, good luck on the new format...I know I spent too much time trying to figure it out too, lol.