Wednesday, February 29, 2012

And we press on...

Other than being a little angry that our school system told the kids
they were not allowed to talk about what happened at Chardon in school
(I sent a strongly worded email that may, or may not have had certain
parts of it typed with the caps lock engaged!), we are trying to start
the healing process. It's going to be hard, but it needs to start.

Anyway, our hive doesn't really know what to do with ourselves. Rec
basketball is over and C's tournament at Chardon this weekend has been
pushed back two weeks. Other than her practice Thursday, we have had
NOTHING going on in evening. It's weird. I have been *gasp* cooking
real meals! The kids have been playing with their neighborhood
friends, and everyone is overall pretty happy. Other than the kids'
mom, that is. She has been starting her crap again and I even had to
go down and file a police report last Monday on her for harassing
phone calls. I'm really not surprised though. Things have been quiet,
and dare I say peaceful as of late. I knew something was brewing.
*sigh* Oh well.

The weather is supposed to be really nice today. It's rained most of
the day, but the sun is out now and it's almost 60 degrees! Maybe I
can get out and take some fun pictures tonight with my "precious" ;)
Couple more weeks and it should be like this all the time! YAY SPRING!

No comments: