Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I would like to go on the record as saying...

I absolutely HATE the new blogger dashboard. I hate it with the power of all the fires of hell. For one, it's confusing. I have no time in my life for confusing. Also, I update from work. This is when I have the time and the patience. Granted, I have been busy as all hell at work the past week and a half, but none the less, even if I hadn't, I can not post from work anymore because the new format doesn't work in the version of browser we have. Ugh! Lamesauce.

Anyway, not that ya'll have missed much of my life. Bee and I were working out like mad people all last week. This week? Meh. Unless you count sexy time ;) Me-OW! We have no intention of giving up, mind you, just this week took the wind out of our sails. We have had a sick kid (C), big projects due that we have totally let slide because we don't want to do them, even though someone (ahem, me) has been nagging them, only to be stuck doing them last minute (Little man), plus all the other things that come with the week in out house (Basketball, football, hockey, school, work, lunches, dinners, homework blah blah blah)

Time is going to  fly around here between basketball, football, hockey, and now flag football. We have dinner plans on Friday with an old school friend of mine and her new boyfriend! Then, we have the 2012 signing party for the Rams on Sunday. The weather has been mild around here lately (40's and 50's) which totally as me thinking about Spring, and Easter. I love Spring ;)

Anyway, things should be slowing down at work soon. When that happens, I can at least type up a post and email it to myself and just copy and paste when I get home :) In the mean time, here are a few pictures from the last week :)






No comments: