Thursday, January 26, 2012

When I got back...

I got back from Indiana on Friday afternoon. Bee and I celebrated by going to a late lunch together before the kids got home from school :) Afterwards, we just hung out as a family.

On Saturday, the kids had basketball as usual. C's team had two wins and Little Man's team lost             :( However, they would have tied, but in the last 2.5 seconds they got the ball and the little boy on his team who had the ball thrown to him (indecently, the best player on the team) got excited, and turned behind him and tore to the hoop and shot it and made the basket!! Unfortunately, it was the opposing teams basket. Since it was good, they points go to the other team. :( Oh well, everyone makes mistakes as the little guy told me. Good news is we got their basketball pictures! :)

Afterwards, we came home and Bee and I got ready for his flag game. After he got done getting his behind handed to him, we went out to dinner with our friends Rob and Amy for Rob's birthday. We went to Hibachi and then out for some drinks afterwards. It was a lot of fun :) Sunday we hung out at the house and I CLEANED my house. Like, REALLY cleaned it,  and then we headed out to Bee's Hockey Game. All in all, it was a great relaxing weekend :)

No comments: