Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's already the end of the workday, Tuesday..

Busy, busy, busy...

Friday Afternoon, my Dentist called and canceled my appointment. Sigh. Apparently, he broke one of his tools that would be needed for my procedure. He will reschedule once the new tool comes in. This made me happy in the sense that I got to then watch my girl in all her events on Saturday with my favorite people. This also made me bummed because really, my anxiety level rises dramatically when you mention the dentist. Double that, when you mention all day at the dentist. So, I really just wanted to get it over and done with since I  was mentally preparing myself for the day. Oh well. Like I said. I got to be in my favorite place to be, which is watching my kids do their thang.

Saturday was long. It was cold. It was also rainy. This was fine except for the 3 hour period while we were outside, 15 feet from the lake for C's flag football games. And Pictures.

Speaking of Pictures, I was offered a photography job for the studio that does all the sports pictures in town. I was pretty jacked. It would be part time, but still. The learning alone would be so valuable. The only problem is, this is also my busiest time of year. Ok, one of the busiest times of year for me. I don't think I could juggle one more thing on top of everything else. Maybe in Winter!

I never did call the realtor about the church. In my defense, I totally meant to. But forgot. She called me though, last night. I took it as a sign and returned her call today. I got her voice mail again, but I just left a message. If it's meant to be, it will be :)

I will have more to update tomorrow. Perhaps even a picture or two...but that's it for now!

No comments: