Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Just Cuz"

Friday night while we were down in the basement dealing with the plumbing issues, there was a giant bumble bee buzzing around. Bee smacked it down, killing it instantly. Yesterday night, while we were down in the basement cleaning up the aftermath (still), I saw the little guy's carcass lying on the floor. I picked him up and threw him away making the comment that I just gave his brethren a proper burial. Well, at least more proper than he did just leaving him to rot where he died. That's when Bee's eyes lit up and he said,



"Baby! I just remembered! I have a present for you!"

To which I exclaimed,

"ooh! Yay! I loooove Presents!"



Him and Grandma Bee had gone out for frozen custard after he got out of work yesterday. They had one of those claw game things and he played and won me a present!



It's a picture frame in the "face" section! I have a bunch of pictures at my apartment and next time I go there, I am going to pick one to be encased in this guy. Until then, I have one of Bee's football pictures in there. He was so proud of his gift :) When I asked how he won it, because those claw games are hard, his response was "Just cuz I was thinking of you!"

Awww! I love my Bee! :)

No comments: