Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Daybook #10

Today is...
May 26th, 2010


Outside My Window...
Sunny and Warm!!! It's 80 degrees today! It was 89 Degrees yesterday! Woo Hoo Early Summer!


I am Thinking...
About how wonderful this weather is, how my first day back at work was boring and I miss Jury Duty, and how I can't wait for the holiday weekend!


I am thankful for...
the beautiful weather, the ability to get caught up on a week's worth of work in one day, and that, unlike our defendant, I am on the right side of the law..


What I have learned this week...
When I get tired lately (at like, 9:00pm) I get super irritable.... just like a child...


I am wearing...
Jeans, sandals, Purple tank top, and black 3/4 length sleeved shirt. Yay! No Brown!

I am creating...
A menu in my head for the week. I wish someone would just tell me what to make! lol!

I am going...
to spend Saturday evening with BFF Rose at her house. Little Girl time. Then, Sunday we are going to her son's graduation from High School! The whole BFF Rose family will be in town!!! Yay! Then, Monday, we have the Parade for the local town we live in for Memorial Day. Bee's Football Team is walking in it, handing out candy and game tickets! Then, BBQ at Tuckers!


I am reading...
Let's face it....I'm not reading much of anything right now. LOL


I am hoping...
to spend time with all my loved ones, equally, this long weekend.


I am hearing...
my boss talking, the clock ticking it's way till 5pm!

Around the House...
Well, Kiddos had their field day today. Always an exciting day in our sports orientated house. About 7 more days of school and "C" is super excited because Bee told her she would be going to a couple Football Camps this summer and that Grandma was taking her and Little Man RV'ing this summer. Bee has the parade for Memorial day that we will be walking in, and I have BFF Rose's son's Graduation. Summer is upon us, folks. I love summer right in it's FACE, but it's also so busy. I can't wait to start hitting farmers markets, and fruits and vegetable stands that litter the roads out by Bee! There is nothing like steak on the grill, and fresh fruits and veggies on a warm summer evening!


One of my Favorite things this week...
Hmmmm...Eating lunch outside today!


A Picture Thought...
This is Bee and our "adopted Daughter". She is the kicker for the football team. She is 18 and has taken to Bee and I as "Cool older people to hang with". She calls us "Mom and Dad" LOL! (I have to keep reminding her...Bee could totally be her dad, but I would have only been 10 or 11 when she was born ;) )


No comments: