Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sickly

I am sick. I felt it coming on, then go away. I thought I had dodged a bullet, and Sunday as I sat next to a friend of ours who was sick, I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me when my throat started getting that tell-tale scrachyness half way through our meeting.

Alas, I am sick. Yesterday, I woke up with a really sore throat. After 2 diet cokes and some coffee, it felt better, but that's when the sneezing started. And the watery eyes. And the nose like a faucet. By lunch time, I wanted my bed so, I left early. I bought NyQuil on my way home and slept the evening away. Today, I feel much better, but I am in a haze from the NyQuil. I need to snap out of it though. I have C's concert tonight, and we have 3 games of basketball on Saturday (little man has 2 games), pictures for both kids, a birthday party, and Bee is off to play Santa for his boss's family. I can't afford to be down for the count!

No comments: