Friday, December 30, 2011

Peace Out, 2011

It seems like yesterday we were saying goodbye to 2010, and here we are saying goodbye to 2011. Honestly, this year was kind of sub par for me. I'll be happy to see it go. There were ups, no doubt, but it seems the downs were WAY down.

Anyway, I have a lot of hope for 2012. I hope it will bring me a husband officially, and perhaps even a baby. Or at least the growing of a baby ;) I also hope it will bring J some independence as she starts College/training/a job as an adult. I hope that it brings my mom and dad a sale on their current house, a job for my dad, and a new home in Arizona. I will miss them, but it will make them happy, and it gives me a place to visit :) I mostly hope it brings happiness for everyone I love and care for. I know there will be bad times in 2012 too, but I hope the good ones way outshine the bad :)

Happy New Year Everyone, see you in 2012!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hope the new year brings many blessings to you and yours...that your hopes for this year become a reality. :)