Monday, May 16, 2011

Midwest Rams Fundraiser!!

This weekend we had another fundraiser for the team. It was a good time, but not as fun as the ones we've had in the past. Maybe because I was stone cold sober. ha! I am on an antibiotic for my tooth, and well, to be honest, I "owed" Bee from the last fundraiser where I said  I'd be the DD and ended up getting drunk....after he was already tipsy. Hmmm...Anyway, we made some money for the team while enjoying team building with our guys on a really crappy rainy day. Bee Got totally crunk, which was funny to me, as always because he doesn't get that way often, but when he does he is hilarious :) Below are picutres from the night :) 



BFF Rose and Alec. If I ever see this man again, I will probably be going to jail and he will be missing....

Me and my BFF. I really like this picture. I don't look dumb :)

Reggie Spaghetti. Rockin the "Jesus Piece"

Ryker, a new lineman, and Big Country. O-line was representing our team well!

Two of our Referees! They know where the party's at!

Two of the most important people in my life :)

My guy looking lovingly into my eyes...hehe :) Oh, and that's my new hair cut that the lady messed up that BFF Rose is going to fix for me

The Seriousness didn't last long....

My guy was a lucky man that night to have all those beautiful women sitting on his lap :)

Very Important team meeting......actually, one drunk guy was trying to tell two other drunk guys a joke...

My baby's got moves...

This would be a sweet picture if it wasn't for the fact he was actually trying to see the TV...

No comments: