Friday, February 22, 2013

T.G.I.F.


Woot! We made it! I made it to work! The roads are going to SUCK on the way home. Meh.

I am slightly sad that my kids will never get to know the true awesome force that was T.G.I.F. programming.  Full House, Perfect Strangers, Family Matters, That one show with Sally Struthers and all the kids...plus that one that lived in the van. 

Was it Sally Struthers? 

No. No, I had to ask Dr. Google. It was Susanne Somers. Step By Step was the name of the show. It had Patrick Duffy in it. I think it was supposed to be a "modern day" Brady Bunch. Whateves. I liked the kid that lived in his Van. 

Anyway, the weekend is finally here. I have football practice with the Bee tonight. Basically, I am going to freeze in a warehouse that has turf. However, I get to spend time with my Bee AND just might be able to convince him he needs to leave early so that he can buy me frozen custard since East Coast Custard re-opens for the season today and I have been craving custard since Christmas. 

Saturday, I have a wedding shower/luncheon, and then not really sure what. Bee is supposed to have a play off game in PA for his arena team. However, that whole situation out in PA is wonky and Bee is kinda aggravated with it, so I am not sure we are still going. I'd be ok with NOT going. I mean, I love watching him play, but it's the drive that gets me. On top of that, we give another player a ride so we drive 35 minutes in the WRONG DIRECTION to go get him, then drive back the way we just came, pass the house, and continue on for an hour and 15 minutes. Then, we have to PASS THE HOUSE on the way home, and swing back around. Even when we have the 8 pm game, we don't see home until 1 am. I really want to go to church on Sunday so, I'm kinda hoping we skip out on the game. 

I also plan on cleaning some, and training my bangs to lay right :) 

Woot Woot! It's Friday! :) 

No comments: