Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Tour of Homes!

Well, today is the day. I know you have all been waiting with baited breath to see my Christmas decorations. I will tell you, after looking at my pictures, they just don't do my decor justice. ha! No really, I think my house looks better in person, but whatever....

So, here we go!

C and Little man Decorating the tree

Almost done!

Posing for a picture!

All done!

Lone Wreath above where Bee and I sit in the living room

Bee's and my stocking. Mine says "Naughty" ;)

Kid's stockings

Nativity! And Ralph! We fond bee's picture of his dad

santa bells

Santa Clings on the french doors!

"NOEL" On our "Awards" table

long shot






2 comments:

Amander said...

Your house looks great! So festive and cheerful.

Sarah said...

Very pretty! I expecially like what you did to the staircase. :) Did you tour many of the homes on Nester's site?