Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years Eve!

As I sit here on this warm New Year Eve, I can't help but reflect on 2010.

It was a good year for me. Honestly, probably one of the better years in whole. I rang in the New Year year in Montreal with Soizic. My wonderful friend from France who I had not seen in 10 years! She showed me all around her new city and we had a wonderful visit!



2010 also brought me back to my Bee and my little bee-lets. It was a long 4 months without them and I am bummed I missed the holidays with them, but I think in the end it worked out for the better. In this last year, Bee and I have become a close, open, loving couple who truly care about one another and truly want to face life as a duo. He is my strength, my protector, my lover, and my best friend. He makes every day worth waking up to, and home worth coming back to. His children light up my life and make things just that much sweeter. I love them and thank God every day he brought them back to me!





2010 brought me closer with BFF Rose, further proving that she is family and when family is concerned, blood is always thicker than water. We will be a duo for as long as we live on this planet. She makes my laugh, she makes me feel complete, and she is always there for me. I love how she loves my family too.

I also managed to make some new friends as well. Some who have become such good friends that it feels we've been friends for years. I am sure time will tell and it won't be long before I can put them in the same category as BFF Rose. :)



And if all of that wasn't enough, 2010 brought me my house. It's not just a house, either. It's our home. Our place to make a life and our own memories. We are already well on our way to doing just that. We already have already managed to have two holiday celebrations and Sunday will be three birthdays celebrated with the ones we love under this roof.




Here's hoping you all the most happy of New Years. May 2011 bring you 11 times the happiness and good times as 2010!!

BE SAFE!

No comments: