Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Motovation, where did you come from?

So, this whole do work while at work thing is really kind of kicking my butt. However, the work day seems to go by a little faster and the piles that were starting to accumulate are dissapearing. One thing that kept me moving along today was listing to the Passion 2011 on streaming. I know it's over and I came in at the end, but, wow. On more than one occasion, I was bawling my eyes out.

And the music.

Wow, the music. I have been a Christian for awhile now. Well, after listening to Piper, I wonder on that, but anyway, I have never liked Christian music, besides what we sing in church, because even with the "rock" musicians and the more contemporary song, just feel, I don't know, "put on". However, I LIKED these guys. I could totally jam to them. They made working. well....it took it off my mind anyway :)

I've also been so tired lately. Last night, I fell asleep at 10pm and slept like the dead. I didn't wake up for anything, not even when Bee came in. I ever overslept my alarm. Today I feel better, so we shall see.

Alright, this is going to be a short one. Bee and the Bee-lets want to play "family game night" on Xbox. Later!

No comments: