Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hair of the dog

Well, I said I was going to take it easy because I didn't want to be hung over today. Yeah, that girl, that responsible girl, disappeared. Crazy, 21 year old, party girl showed up.

It's ok though. I was only slightly hung over. Bee was at least a little hung over too. I don't know why, but it makes me feel better haha! BFF Rose on the other hand. She is spending every waking second today regretting every beverage she imbibed.

We had a GREAT time though. Kids did too. My cousin's kids were over and we took them all out to my mama and poppy's house. She had 10 kids all together! My three, my cousin's three, our friend Chelsea's two kids, and my brother's two. Bless her. Especially since the 6 I had were exhausted from playing and being up most of the night, and passed out in the car on the hour drive out there so, they were rested and ready for massive amounts of sugar.

We stopped off and got alcohol infused whip cream. All I can say is, yummy. Between that, whipped cream vodka, beer, and tube shots, my belly hurt this morning. However, it was fun. I won't be doing it again anytime soon though.

We have my cousin's 3 again tonight because they had so much fun the last two days, and because they didn't want to miss Little Man's party. I did manage to go to the store today for the party, but I didn't clean or take down my decorations. Mainly because I figured if I took them down and cleaned, the kids would just mess it up again. I'll wait until tomorrow.

Bee is excited about the big game and so are his friends he's taking! I am excited for him. All in all, a good way to start out 2011 :)

Hope you all had a good and safe New Year!

Lille Man in his new coat. He fell asleep before I even hit the highway on the way to my mama's.

My cousin's oldest. Angelo.










1 comment:

Devin said...

Hi there! Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by the blog and for your sweet comments! :) Happy new year to you and your family!