Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reasons why I want to Punch Today in the Face...

1. I am so tired. I have been exhausted since last week.

2. I am not sleeping well.

3. I have an overwhelming feeling of insecurity for like the past 3 weeks.

4. Money. Just when I start to see a "light" at the end of the tunnel, I realize, it's just the head light on the freight train that's heading right for me.

5. My job is mind numbing and soul sucking, yet I can't think of anything else I would even want to do.

6. Frustration. Someone is hurting and I feel powerless. I don't know what to do for them.

7. My dad leaves for Arizona in 3 days...

8. J's mom is a freaking moron. Dealing with her is like beating my head on the wall.

9. I have cramps. It makes me feel like my womb is trying to get up and leave from the inside out.

10. I miss my BFF

No comments: