Friday, January 11, 2013

Deck the halls 2012

Friday after Thanksgiving is when my family would always deck the halls for Christmas. In the past 4 years, I've had to wait until the following Monday because my kids were gone. Not this year!!

After C got back from her CAP event, we got to work. It made it extra exciting because it meant it was that much closer to when my mom and dad got there, which would mean Christmas and the wedding were that much closer! :)















I love decking the halls, but have always hated the decorating the tree part. Not that I hate it, but I hate doing it haha! It makes me pleased as punch that my kids LOVE that part. So, we drag it all in, I set up the tree, and they decorate it while I hang the stockings and place everything in it's place! :) Then it really feels like the start of the Holiday!

No comments: