Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Year's Eve - My wedding day has arrived!



The few days leading up to the wedding caused me to have to have xanx fed to me like PEZ from my mother. Trust me, this was best for everyone...however, it wasn't anything bad. I am just a worry wart is all. I didn't get much sleep, but by the time the day arrived, I was a blubbering hot mess. But it was awesome :)

Bee's and my song is called "Free" by the Zac Brown Band. Bee's brother, who ironically looks just like Zac Brown, played and sang it on his acoustic guitar as our processional...talk about #2  BEST moment in my life thus far. In fact, I am weepy just thinking about it. I am so glad I had the sense to ask my godson Kam (BFF Rose's son) to film it for me on my camera. He got my #1 best moment of my life on film..marrying my husband and My personalized ceremony written and performed by the Rev., BFF Rose's boyfriend. Our Ceremony was perfect. PERFECT.

I also cried. A lot. Almost the whole evening. They were happy tears, intermixed with laughter, love, hugs, kisses, and spending time with a room full of people I'd take a bullet for any day. It was, without a doubt, the best day of my life.

ps- My Photographer is amazing :D


Then, we partied. Hard.

And I paid for it the next day...hard... ;) lol!

We have so much food and alcohol left...but I don't even care. :)

Little Man and C at the rehearsal Dinner

The REV

Little Man before we left for the Rehearsal

My Poppy :)

Our View from the bridal table
Poppy and I walking down the aisle

My poppy and I

Placing of the rings

Little man watching the ceremony

First Kiss!!


Waiting to be announced into the reception

Head table


Garter Removal

Never mind my stupid face. I was caught blinking lol

Should we? 

He started it...

My first dance with my husband :)

Bee and his mom dancing to the Mother/Son dance 



Once little man relaxed from not having to give his speech, he cut  LOOSE! He owned that dance floor with his friends!

Brother in law and Sister in Law being lovey :)


Centerpieces


Love this picture!


My Beautiful "new" Sister in Law, Ashley


And that's just a few pictures from other people...I can't WAIT until my professional ones are done! :D

No comments: