Thursday, January 10, 2013

January Blogging

So, it's already been two months since I blogged last. I'm sorry to anyone who still actually reads this. I work full time, I'm a mom, A sports mom at that, and I decided to plan and throw a wedding in a 6 month block of time that also is normally my busiest time of year.

Planning and thinking ahead has always been my strong suit...

Anyway, I'm here. :) I'm also married now woot, woot! :)

My personal New Year's resolution is to blog more. I like the history here. I like to go back and read things from two years ago to see how much we have all changed. It's also a record book for my family :) I doubt anyone still reads this (not that there were more than 3 of you before...) but I don't mind. Maybe some new people will come on board!

So, getting down to business..

What's been going on? Well, I'm glad you asked! :)

(stay tuned!)


No comments: