Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Day Book Entry #12

Today is...
June 9th, 2010


Outside My Window...
Rainy. In fact, it's pouring. It's in the mid 60's. We're supposed to see low 70's today, but it's going to be rainy all day.



I am Thinking...
That I need to take my money, convert it to gold, and stash it under my mattress. I hate banks. I hate how they can tell you how and when you can spend YOUR money. I am seriously unhappy with my bank and am thinking about changing banks. However, that's a hassle to do because I have to get new checks, and a new card and have to wait for that to come in the mail. Then, there's my check that is automatically deposited into my bank and it makes me really nervous messing with that. Our payroll guy is pretty good, but still. I am a live-paycheck-to-paycheck girl and if I have to wait even 2-3 days past the date of when I am supposed to be paid, it really messes me up. Then, I have several bills set up for auto-withdrawal and the countless other bills I where I have my info saved on my profile so all I have to do is click the "submit" button. Switching bank accounts can be done, but it is a pain in the ass and I have to decide if I am mad enough to do it....I guess we shall see where I get with the banking manager. If he solves my problem, I will probably just stay...if not, I am so outta there.





I am thankful for...
Bee. I am all worked up over my bank/money situation right now, and he is all calm and telling me to relax and offered me a back-up plan if it doesn't sort itself out. I love him for that. I really hope he sees me as his back up plan in stressful situations too..


What I have learned this week...
That apparently I didn't get the memo that stated we only had to obey the rules when they suited us and our purpose.


I am wearing...
Jean, Black Sandals, yellowish-green tank top with a long sleeve button down black shirt over it buttoned half way up, and a zip up grey hoodie (It was my "jacket" this morning that I have been too cold to take off ).


I am creating...
A bullet list of things to discuss with the bank manager. It's all well and fine that you are now open 7 days a week and till 7pm on weeknights and til 6 on the weekends, but if you "cut off" times are still 4pm and 5pm on Friday, how are you providing me with a service I didn't have before through an ATM or Night deposit box?


I am going...
to get what I want (while still being fair), or else I am switching banks and really, in this day when everyone is nervous about banks and everyone has access to facebook, you don't want to piss your customers off. Especially your loyal/lazy ones who would normally let you push them around a bit because they don't watch the hassle of switching. But as for places I am actually going, Bee's game against a big rival team is Saturday. Can't wait for that! Also, since my trip to Arizona is canceled due to not enough funds, we are going to do smaller trips like Cedar Point, and perhaps a little tubing down the river, or the Zoo!


I am reading...
Work stuff. Yay.


I am hoping...
That I get asked if I want tickets to tonight's baseball game. Apparently the boss is going to walk around and ask. She doesn't really like me anymore for some reason, so I know I will be asked last. We shall see. I am also hoping Bee hurries up and gets the battery fixed in his bike so we can ride a little before the kiddos come home. It's rainy right now but it's supposed to clear up by the end of the week! I am also hoping to get my banking issue resolved. I Really do think that the banking industry has us by the short hairs and it's not fair.



I am hearing...
the little tone my phone plays when I have a text. Young miss Caitlyn and I have been texting this morning.


Around the House...
It's been quiet. Mainly because we haven't been there! ha! Monday we were running doing errands, and Tuesday we were at practice. Tonight, if I get asked, we are going to the Baseball game. If not, we will go home and relax. I have laundry to catch up on and I will probably start cleaning. Like, DEEP cleaning. I will be so elated when I am done because it will actually STAY clean because unless it's in his little corner, Bee doesn't touch or mess with anything and the kiddos are gone so..

Then, basically, the plan is to clean and pack, and sort, and just spend time together :)


One of my Favorite things this week...

Watching Kameron graduate high school and watching BFF Rose watch Kameron graduate high school. :)

A Picture Thought...
I LOVE this picture. My cousin Jamie and my God Daughter Riley..

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awwww...that is the sweetest picture! :)
Hope the bank gets its act together soon. What a pain!