Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Day Book Entry #13

Today is...
June 16th, 2010


Outside My Window...
Overcast. In the low 70's. I think they are calling for rain. Ahhh-Boo!

I am Thinking...
about how I woke up this morning with a shot! My left eye and left side of my nose was running like a faucet. I had that "sick" feeling in the back of my nose/throat like you get when you have a cold. But I thought it was odd because I was fine when I went to bed and usually, you feel a cold coming on. By this point, I realized I had to pee too, so I got up, used the restroom, and got back in bed. I fluffed up my pillow and propped it up laid on my back, and went back to sleep. I woke up at 5am when Bee left for work and again at 7:30 when my alarm went off and I was FINE! It was the strangest thing. I told Bee about it on my way into work and he said, "Well, see, you went pee, and it all got better. You weren't sick, you were just "full" and over flowing...it's gotta go somewhere" hehehe...what a goof.

I am thankful for...
My Dad. With Father's day approaching, I have been thinking about how lucky I am to have such a great dad!


What I have learned this week...
I let too many things stress me out. I also learned just how adorable it is to watch Bee defend my "honor". lol


I am wearing...
Jeans, Brown Sandals, Brown tank top with an orange-ish zip up hoodie over it


I am creating...
the ever growing list of things I need to buy with this paycheck... :(


I am going...
to the bank today to open my new account! yay! Then, next weekend it's C-bus, and perhaps Cedar Point after that! Tonight though, I am going home. Relaxing. Then going to bed early.


I am reading...
the Chipotle order form! One of the ladies in my office dropped her card into the fish bowl and won lunch for all of us!


I am hoping...
that Bee and I finally get motivated to start packing and that we find a nice place. We've decided to stay here at least one more year to get prepared. I am also hoping his ex wife gets the picture that he no longer is interested...but I think that's just a pipe dream :(

I am hearing...
My co-worker typing on her typewriter and "Bulletproof" By la Roux on my play list.


Around the House...
It's still be quiet! We had "J" this weekend, but she is 17. She is perfectly content to sit in the bedroom on the computer, not making a peep, the whole weekend. It was a weekends of "firsts" for her, though. First time having an energy drink, and first time in a bar. Wow. We're great parents ;) However, to be fair, the bar serves food and it falls more into a "Pannani's" type bar. We're also starting to look around for a new place to live. I can't wait to move! Even if it's around here :)


One of my Favorite things this week...
Bee winning his football game and getting my bank stuff straightened out.


A Picture Thought...
Nature is beautiful :)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

That will be so nice for you and Bee to pick out a place together! Hope you'll be able to soon!