Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Day Book entry #15

Today is...
June 30th 2010 (Where has the time gone??)

Outside My Window...
Sunny and a chilly 65 degrees. I miss the 96 degree weather we had this weekend!

I am Thinking...
about how time is slipping away rapidly and I still don't have anything done that I wanted to have done by now. It's stressing me out. The house is a mess, yet I have no motivation to clean it because A: I am never home and B: I feel like "Why?". Why, when I AM home and I AM exhausted should I further exhaust myself when all I want to do is still down and crash, to clean the house when five seconds later one of the kids or Bee is going to come along behind me and mess up what I just cleaned. I don't know what's worse, if they were intentionally doing it, or the fact that they are clueless to the fact that it's NOT ok to walk in the door, literally STEP out of your shoes and leave them where they lay, drop whatever bags/toys/papers/garbage that's in your hands on the floor (you think I am joking...) and walk into the living room. Then, if you are Bee, you strip down to your boxers and t-shirt, leaving your pants and anything else living in the middle of the room. Ugh...today is stressing me out!

I am thankful for...
The long holiday weekend...and all the Freedoms I enjoy thanks to the many sacrifices from men and women in uniform

What I have learned this week...
well, I learned that on my phone GPS, I could see a running list of directions as an option versus waiting until I am approaching the turn.

I am wearing...
Jeans, Black Flip-Flops, Pink tank top with a Tan sweater. I am Johnny-Two-Buttons today..

I am creating...
a headache for myself. So. Stressed. Ugh!


I am going...
to make the red, white, and blue confetti cake this weekend for 4th of July. I am also going to attempt to clean tonight. Even if it's just the same three rooms I always try to clean.


I am reading...
the list of things my boss just gave me to do.


I am hoping...
The same things I am always hoping. To get his house sorted and packed. To get mine packed. I am hoping we get to do something fun for the holiday weekend and that I get my bonus check that we've been getting the last two years...I need the money. WE need the money. I am also hoping that my "tenant" starts paying me. If he doesn't, no matter. It just would be nice if I wasn't the only person making good on my responsibilities....


I am hearing...
my boss typing and yammering about something. I hate today.


Around the House...
Apparently my boyfriend thinks it will appease me if instead of him and I starting work on the basement tonight, which is what REALLY needs to be done, he takes me to go drive by a house I saw for rent and called on that will most likely NOT still be available come September 1st, but WILL cause me to stress out even more over the fact that we have 60 days right now and SO MUCH that NEEDS to be done and NO TIME to do it in. I also have no idea what the plans are for the 4th of July. Normally, I would say something over at my parents house, but my mom just got home from the hospital from having her 456598th stent put in, and really, going over THERE is stressful too. They're trying to get their house ready to move and everything is in a disarray. Plus, then they want us to work while we are over there and I just don't want to. Then, I have a fundraiser and a graduation party to attend on the same day during the same times, so I am going to have to split my time at both.

One of my Favorite things this week...
The fact I got into my "small" (as in, smallest size I have ever owned as an adult) jeans for the first time since Christmas!! Breaking up with alcohol has it's benefits....


A Picture Thought...
Bee at his brother's house this weekend, wearing his brother's viking hat....

1 comment:

Amander said...

Sorry your day isn't going so great. Hope things get better!