Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Day Book Entry #14

Today is...
June 23rd, 2010

Outside My Window...
Partly Cloudy, but I see the sun peaking out. :) It's going to be in the 90's today. Y-A-Y! However, the humidity is making my hair look like something out of a Wham! Video

I am Thinking...
about how I really hate that Bee's ex-wife still writes to him like they are married. I hate that he opens the letters and reads them, and tells me "can you believe she said _____" ?! He says he doesn't care what she thinks, he doesn't care about her like that anymore. He wants to make his life with me. That 12 years with her was enough torture for him and how he is so much happier now. He says these things to me and to others when the topic comes up...yet he still has to read those letters. My suggestion was to return them to sender. If she got them back, un-opened, then maybe she'd eventually get the picture. Even if she didn't. at least he was making an effort to tell her to buzz off...but reading them..or even keeping them un-opened is only encouraging her more. Ugh. Maybe I'm the one reading too much into this. Maybe not. Whateves.

I am thankful for...
That I am off Friday.

What I have learned this week...
That juuust when I start to think "my life is really perfect. It's really going my way" I have these little reminders that pop up and say "No one is perfect and nothing will always go your way. It's how you deal with it that really matters."

I am wearing...
Jeans, Black Flip-Flops, Purple tank top with a black long sleeve button down over it.

I am creating...
a list of apartments that Bee is going to make me go look at, and hate because they have stupid floor plans (who attaches a bathroom to the smallest room in the house?) , before we choose Cobblestone, just to say ("Well, we looked around, and really, this is the best place") I already know it's the best place. There is NOTHING on this side of town....

I am going...

to Columbus this weekend for Bee's game. We were supposed to go down Friday night and visit with his brother and his fiancee, but they are going to be out of town. That, and my sister and BFF Rose have a birthday this week, so I took Friday off to spend it with them. Then, we have comedy club tickets. We are going down in the morning and probably staying the night.


I am reading...
Bond Forms...yay! (not really)

I am hoping...
The same things I am always hoping. To get his houses sorted and packed. To get mine packed. Really though? Right now I am just hoping I can make it through the day without falling asleep and that I can make it to bed at a decent hour sometime soon. However, I don't see that happening...

I am hearing...
The owner of my company doing his morning rounds of "hello's". It'd be super sweet, that since he is back in the country now, if he'd hand out summer bonus's. I've kind of gotten this sense of entitlement when it comes to bonus's over the last three years. Here's the thing. I make, salary wise, what I made when I was hired 3 years ago. Everyone else makes what they were hired in at too. Unless, you have been here for like 20 years, which some have, and then you are probably not making much more than you made when you started. However, we get a Bonus at Christmas and as of two summers ago, a Bonus in June/July. With every year you have been here, you get a little more, each bonus. So, basically, that's your raise. It's in a lump sum. And, I would like mine now, please.


Around the House...
Kiddo's are back! Monday's and Friday's they will go with Tyler. Tuesday-Thursday, they will be with Grandma Bee. However, it's kinda crazy because she took them Monday night and then dropped them off with Bee at around 3pm Tuesday because she had to work. She worked until Midnight, and came and got the kids by 12:30am so they all could sleep in today. I loved that idea until Bee asked me to wait up with them until Grandma got there because he has to get up at 5am. I understand that, but I was falling asleep in the car. at 10pm. I obliged because I love him...but really? Why can't Grandma come in the house and get them like she does any other time? I am sure that's going to be the drill for tonight as well. In other news, we are going to look at another apartment today. They are the same people who own Cobblestone. It's a waste of time if you ask me because we have to live in the mid-high rise if we move there. The kids have to change schools completely, their floor plans are retarded, Less space, and they are only about $50.00 cheaper. The Pro's are: It's closer to MY Work and family, there's an indoor pool too, hair salon, and a movie theater. Neighborhood isn't bad, but it's not as good as where we are now. However, if it will make Bee happy that we "look other places", then so be it.

One of my Favorite things this week...
Spending a good, fun, Friday night alone with my Bee. well, mostly alone :) and actually being the one to make sure we got home safely for the night.

A Picture Thought...
View from the Booth Saturday night...

No comments: