Friday, June 11, 2010

TGIF!

Whew! I made it to weeks end! It's been one crazy week! I don't think Bee and I have been home after work one single night except to go to bed. Between football, helping out friends, and going to the baseball game, it has all pushed us into Friday already.

Tonight we might go see Tucker's son's play. Or not. Like I said, it's been busy. We might just stay in and relax. The house is a fright and I can't even blame the kids. I wouldn't mind grabbing dinner out somewhere and coming home to relax, but that is all on Bee. I have no money, thanks to my bank decided to charge me two overdraft fees when I wasn't over drafted, but then caused me to be overdraft. I have been fighting with them for three days now. They say they don't really know why I am being charged, but that since it doesn't "look like bank error" they won't refund my money. They, as a "courtesy", to me can refund two out of the now five that are charged......Yeah, that's what I said too. Needless to say, I have asked my payroll department to give me a live check on payday as opposed to direct depositing it and I am going to open a new account. Probably with Key Bank. They are giving away ipod touch's to all new checking account customers. There are qualifications of course (IE: must have two deposits of $100.00 or more before October, make a debit card purchase etc).

Tomorrow, I plan on cleaning, then relaxing, then going to watch my baby play some football! They are playing against the Panthers which was started this year by the former head coach from last year. Yeah, there is a HUGE desire to wipe the field clean with them and the "traitors" who went to go play for them. My cousin Jason is coming out with like 15 people to watch the game. Yay! Tucker promised if we win, we were allowed to go party at his house after hahaha!

Sunday, I plan to sleep. Sleeeeeeep. And Relax. And perhaps, nap. Ooo! Or, if the weather is nice...hit the beach for a nap on the beach. Oooohhhh, Summer, how I love thee! I have often thought how much I would miss the beach when we move to Arizona. Then, I realized, I NEVER swim except for in swimming pools and there are plenty of those in Arizona. It's the sun, warmth, sand that I like and that's all Arizona IS. Yay!

Then Monday it starts all over again. Hopefully it won't be as busy as this week was. Hopefully Bee gets a new motorcycle battery and we can go riding!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Amander said...

All of your talk about relaxing makes me want to have a nice relaxing weekend! I hope you enjoy yours!