Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Boys are Dumb...

Seriously.

We move in less than a week. Nothing is packed. Nothing is sorted. The house is a mess. Bee wants to take one of the only free nights this week he has (tonight)and go golfing with his friends. He was supposed to have a coaches clinic last night but decided he was "too tired" to go. He plopped himself down in front of his XBOX and asked me what's for dinner. I asked him if he went through his clothes after work like he said he was going to. That was the chore he gave himself when I said "we need to start sorting and packing". He said no but that "we'll get to it". I asked if we could start "getting to it" after dinner since he stayed home.

By the end of the night I had two small white garbage bags full of Bee's clothes that he A)Doesn't wear, B)Don't Fit or C) are too "ugly" and or "out of style" and one Bee who was pretty darn proud of himself for "working" on his "night of relaxation".

Ahem.
I'm going to go shoot myself in the face now....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL! Oh my word, that was funny!