Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Day Book Entry #16

Today is...
July 7th, 2010

Outside My Window...
Sunny and a 93 degrees!!! I love it!

I am Thinking...
about how Bee and I are going to take custody of his oldest, "J", because her mom has fallen on hard times (We've known this for awhile) and was staying with friends (with "J" and her half sister) but they have since been kicked out and as of today, her mom found a place to stay, but for at least a week, they were living in their van. "J" called us to "spend some time" with us, and then we found out. She is 17 and wants to stay here anyway, so we shall see...I am also thinking about how nice the house looks when it's CLEAN!!! Yes, I got off my butt and Cleaned! The dining room needs to be cleaned and so does the basement and garage, but other than that, I am happy. I am also thinking about how I really wish we got the house we looked at this week.


I am thankful for...
a wonderful holiday with my Bee.

What I have learned this week...
I really like cleaning. I guess it's not really something new I learned. When I am doing it, I really enjoy it...and when I am on a roll, I can clean for days...

I am wearing...
Black Yoga pants, red oversized t-shirt

I am creating...
a list of potential houses to go look at.

I am going...
to finish out this short work week and enjoy the weekend!!! I just found out bonus's are on their way (probably next week! ) YAY!

I am reading...
Craigslist.com for houses to rent.

I am hoping...
Our bonus's are more than last year, we get a house, "J" comes to live with us for good, I get my camera, and that Bee wins his game on Saturday.

I am hearing...
House on t.v. "J" loves this show!

Around the House...
Well, I cleaned this weekend. Like Deep clean. Like, so deep I think I found a whole 'nother child. He was hungry and in need of a shower, but overall, just glad we found him. Bee and I are on the hunt for a house or an apartment...but really, more so a house. I am surprised that Bee is as excited about it as I am. I find it cute. We just took "J" to her doctor to see about getting her off of her medicine for "depression", that WE, including "J", think is not really there, and we won that fight. Other than that, just trying to get through the week, and hoping Bee wins his game on Saturday.

One of my Favorite things this week...
4th of July. Good food, good friends, and a good time spent with my lovey :)

A Picture Thought...
Little Man in the car yesterday on the way out to my mom and dad's house. He was singing, loudly, along to every song on the radio and otherwise having a little party back there. He cleaned his room and found clothes and accessories he hasn't seen in ages...(in other words, he dressed himself) and those are his awesome new "teeth" he got at CiCi's..

No comments: