Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Day Book #18

Today is...
July 21st, 2010

Outside My Window...
Sunny and 81 Degrees. It'll do...It'll do. I just hope Tomorrow is good...

I am Thinking...
about the house. Still. No word yet from Walter. I'm sure we're good though...I am thinking about our current house and how we need to pack. I am also thinking about CEDAR POINT!! WOO HOO!!! I haven't been in at least 15 years...

I am thankful for...
the generosity of the owner of my company.


What I have learned this week...
watching a child learn something through play is one of the best things ever!

I am wearing...
Jeans, Grey tank top, long black sweater and sandals.

I am creating...
a list of things to put in my new pink back pack for CEDAR POINT! WOO!!!

I am going...
wait for it.....wait for it....CEDAR POINT!!!! WOO!! hahaha :) Seriously though. I am. :D I can not wait. The kids are going to have a blast and so are Bee and I are too! I am gonna take so many pictures, ya'll be sick! hahaha!

I am reading...
my email every 5 minutes to see if Walt has emailed me yet! :)

I am hoping...
Bee wins his game on Saturday, Caitlyn gets to kick again and SCORES every time, Walt calls me and we get this house, and that we can move in soon!!!

I am hearing...
People talking, phones ringing...the usual for work.

Around the House...
We are doing fun things this week with the kids! Monday they went to work with dad (fun for them lol). Tuesday we went to the Great Lakes Science Center, Wednesday (today) They are hangin with Grandma Bee who I am sure is filling their little bellies with treats galore, and Tomorrow we will be waking them super early to drive the hour and 45 min to CEDAR POINT! WOO! Then Friday, hopefully they will rest. Bee is off today through the rest of the week. At least most of us get to rest on Friday :/ I can't really complain. I've worked only every other day this week lol! Hope to hear on the house soon so we can pack and get moving. Saturday Bee's game is against the Vikings, which has a spattering of his friends on their team, so that should be fun! Then, afterwards we are all going up to a local bar for wings and salad! Beer for them, pop for me! yay!

One of my Favorite things this week...
Spending the day with the kiddos at the Science Center! Watching them learn is fun!

A Picture Thought...
Caitlyn and Tucker!!! Two of my most favoritest players on the team! She is the Kicker and he is our center!




No comments: