Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friday night lights

I took the kids to the football game. I told Bee in a text it was kind of like getting my tooth pulled. Only without the Novocaine.

I remembered instantly why I haven't been to a high school game since...well, high school. Wall to wall humanity. Teens. Ugh. HATE. I have never been more irritated. Teenagers en Mass are, well, retarded. Also, I almost dotted someones eye and the second we walked in, the kids left me. I had no one to talk to, and with over 1,800 people there, there wasn't a seat to be had.

"J" managed to get herself and Little Man grounded when they didn't check in at halftime like they were supposed to. I hate that. That meant they were home with me all day instead of outside and out of my hair.


Any who, Our Team won! Big time. 36-7. I took some pictures. #69 and #81 are kids of Bee's friends. I think they came out ok. :)















No comments: