REASONS WHY I LOVE MY NEW CITY
- It is close to the Lake. I Love the water and the beach.
- It's only 2.2 Square miles big and a Population of 2,000
- You can tell other people in the city "I live in the yellow house on
" and people totally know where you are talking about.
- Fields. Open Land.
- Roadside stands.
- STARS! YOU CAN SEE THEM EVERY NIGHT!
- Speed limits are clearly posted everywhere and our 4 cops are super diligent about patrolling and WILL pull you over and ticket you for speeding. Sucks for speed demons like myself, but at least I know my kids can play safely outside!
- My kids, and the neighborhood kids can play safely outside
- The schools are A-MAZE-ING! They say a High school Diploma here is almost worth an associates degree in some colleges.
- I hear frogs and crickets at night
- You can leave your door unlocked (we don't) and no one would bother you
- Everyone is pleasant and knows each other.