Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Daybook #25

Today is...
September 8th!

Outside My Window...
low to mid 60's...it's partly sunny. Looks like fall, and the breeze is blowin!

I am Thinking...
about how I can't remember the name of that guy who works on the other side of the office that I see everyday for the last three years, but yet, after a long weekend, I can remember that due to the holiday, the garbage men come a day later...

I am thankful for...
My mom and dad. I can't say it enough. I owe them a lot.

What I have learned this week...
that sometimes when I speak, no one listens...

I am wearing...
Jeans, Brown heels, green tank top, pink and green necklace, and brown sweater.

I am creating...
my own doubt. I need to stop that.....

I am going...
to relax this weekend. For realsies. Bee is going up to a friend of ours cabin with him and a couple other guys for MANLY things like shooting at stuff, four-wheeling in the mud, drinking beer, farting, burping, talkin about chicks, talking about boobs. Talkin about football. Shooting more stuff. Grilling MEAT. Shooting more stuff. Talking a little more about boobs. Wishing they could see boobs, but then realize they are in the middle of the wilderness and the only boobs around are theirs. Comparing and seeing who's man-boobs are bigger, and therefore in an end-of-the-world-extreme-only situation, if your eyes are closed real tight, who's boobs could possibly pass for girl-boobs, drinking more beer, LOTS more beer to get that image out of your head, aaaaannnd shooting stuff. I plan on catching up on netflix. Perhaps take the kids to a football game. Maybe invite a friend or two over..might take "J" to get her homecoming dress. She has a date now, so it's for realisies that she is going. However, I don't think I like the fact that she has boys hangin all over her and now they are licking her face? I don't know. She was talking about like 5 guys grabbing her and hugging on her and licking her face when she took the other two kiddos to the library yesterday. Apparently, she knew them...but still...


I am reading...
how to care for and clean a gunshot wound....preparing for when Bee comes home Saturday ;) (hehehe he is VERY skilled with how to handle a gun properly. I like to give him a hard time though ;) )

I am hoping...
to actually rest this weekend. I kinda want to be bored...


I am hearing...
the vent humming and people talking...nothing interesting..

Around the House...
well, the BBQ went well. Bee told me that apparently, I scored mucho points with Grandma Bee. Why? Because the house was unpacked, neat, and CLEAN. I guess she went and inspected and it pasted her "white glove" test. Hahahaha! I love her. I know she didn't believe me that I keep a clean house by the way Bee's old house looked...but honestly, I did the best with that train wreck as I could. No house that has my name on is is going to be Messy. I promise you that. Like I said, Bee is leaving Friday night to go up to the cabin with the boys. I don't really mind him going so much as I mind the fact that he "announced" he was going. Look, you don't need my permission, but it would have been nice if you asked if I minded. I mean, since you plan on sticking me with the kids and all. Yes, I also know that "J" is old enough, but I still wouldn't leave them overnight. Oh well, where am I going to go? Who am I going to see? Bah...Maybe we will do s'mores and a camp fire....tonight I am making dinner, and chillin on my porch swing...and when it gets too cold? I'll be in my big chair :)

One of my Favorite things this week...
Spending Saturday with my Bee, enjoying doing things separately, yet together, AND the BBQ!

A Picture Thought...
Route 2 can kiss my ass :(

No comments: