Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Daybook #28

Today is...
September 29th! Last Wednesday of the month. My word, where has the time gone?

Outside My Window...
It's in the 50's. Foggy and Misty. This is what Ohio looks like until June.

I am Thinking...
about how to improve this blog. It's true to me and my thoughts, it just seems I could spice it up a little bit more so it's not so...I don't know...play-by-playish and more flowy. I need to work on my writing skills :) I am also thinking about BFF Rose today. She text me this morning to tell me that I would be "Happy to know" her and my ex broke up. Apparently, there was an ex of his that popped back up that he realized he still had feelings for. She also asked me to keep my "I told you so" to myself. It was not snarky at all. She was basically saying "Hey, we broke up. I am sorry I went there, I've learned my lesson, thanks for being my friend". I told her that I was upset at first, but really, within a day or so was totally over it and how I felt she was the one that had issue with it. So, I gave her space and that I was upset because how dare him break my heart, only to come back and hurt my BFF too. I kinda want to wish bad mojo on him....Or at least text him and tell him to stick it in his ear....but I won't. I also told her I would always love her, but not in a Whitney Houston Kinda way ;)

I am thankful for...
old podcasts from Big Mama and BooMama. It has made me giggle, L-O-L, and talk with a southern twang for the last week. Thanks Ladies! Keep 'Castin!

What I have learned this week...
that I really should have been born in the south. I also learned that God Always provides, if you ask...though, maybe that thought should have been first...

I am wearing...
Leggings, green tank top, grey sweater/dress, and my black boots!

I am creating...
and idea of how I want to decorate for fall. I think it will be this weekend!

I am going...
to take lots of pictures of "J" on Saturday for her Homecoming Dance!

I am reading...
"The Help" Well, not yet, but I am going to start it today :)

I am hoping...
that BFF Rose and I start talking more often again. I am also hoping the kids start behaving more.

I am hearing...
old podcasts from Big Mama and BooMama.

Around the House...
We had "C"'s party on Sunday and it went really well. Then, this weekend, "J" has homecoming and really, that's about it. I am going to be going to the Wal Mart to get my dress for the wedding (High class..right?) and probably an outfit for Little Man and "J". Then maybe some stuff for fall. Then, there's "C"'s game. I get so nervous now, especially since their team is 4-0! Other than that, I hope to sleep the sleep of angels.

One of my Favorite things this week...
Watching "C" have so much fun at her party :)

A Picture Thought...
Young Miss Caitlyn on Saturday at Bee's game. She was cold and I made her wear my scarf.

No comments: