Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Daybook Entry #4

Today is...April 14th, 2010.


Outside My Window...

Sunny and in the mid 50's. Should top out at 68 degrees today. The Canadian Geese are out and about and nesting too. They are fun to watch sometimes.

I am Thinking...

About how I am wasting money on my apartment. I wish I could get out of my lease without the negative drawbacks on my credit. I am also thinking about all the work that still has to be done...football pre-season starts on Saturday...I am excited, yet exhausted at the thought. I need to better balance time with friends and family and Bee this summer...it's going to be difficult because everyone is so busy!

I am thankful for...

The fact that my parents are hiring someone to scrape the rest of the wallpaper and paint their house so I don't have to do it :)


What I have learned this week...

If you live some place for 33 years and never move, you accumulate a lot of stuff! I also learned that I need to come up with a more productive way to express my feelings to the ones I need to express them to. Whining and crying is not working thus far and I hate that when I try to express my hurt/anger/frustration it comes out like that.


I am wearing...

Mudd Sandals, Jeans, White Tank, brown zip up Tommy Hoodie that I stole from an ex-boyfriend. Had he not been such a dick when we broke up, he would have gotten it back...


I am creating...

a running "To Do" list in my head..

I am going...

To get Bee on track this week if it kills me (yeah, we see how well that worked last week...) also, I am going to the first scrimmage of the season on Saturday. Yay Football! Oh, and in July, Bee, the kiddos, and I are going to Arizona to visit my aunts and the area for a week to see how we like it....I know I will like it. They had me at "350 days of sunshine a year and temps between 50-100 degrees" I am so down for sun and warmth...

I am reading...

"Two from Galilee" by Marjorie Holmes. GREAT book. I Have read it before. It's the love story of how Mary and Joseph fell in love, got married, and had Jesus and how they felt about the virgin birth and the reactions of friends and family..brings a tear to my eye. "The Shack" was awesome and I suggest it to anyone!

I am hoping...

To finish this entry, close out my browsers, and actually get alllll my work done at work today.

I am hearing...

The air vent above me humming as it forces out air.


Around the House...

Well, I cleaned the two most used rooms in the house this weekend. Now I just need to clean the dining room and mine and bee's room/bathroom. I have been coming in late this week to stay with the kids until they get on the bus. No babysitter because our babysitter got arrested and their car impounded for a missed court date. Yeah. Ghetto. Words. Can't. Express....at any rate, we are going to see about getting them into Latch Key at the school...it should be cheaper than the babysitter, and more reliable. Bee is focusing and practicing hard for their big scrimmage this coming Saturday. I hope they do well. They really want a championship ring this season and with each passing year, they get closer and closer to it. Last year we made it to the 2nd of 3 rounds of playoffs...We can do it!

One of my Favorite things this week...

Was when Bee watched me as I ordered dinner last night. Then casually slipped his arm around me and whispered "You're pretty, and I love you."


A Few Plans this week...

Finish cleaning the house. Start sorting/donating/throwing away stuff. Scrimmage on Saturday. My BFF Rose is coming out to watch with me! I miss her face! Possibly more helping at mom and dad's...That's really about it. Trying to keep it low key and save some money...


A Picture Thought...
I am going to miss this view...


No comments: