Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Daybook Entry #3

Today is...
April 7th, 2010.

Outside My Window...
Grey. We are about to get some massive thunderstorms. I would have to say that Next to SUN, my favorite weather event has to be bad ass Thunderstorms. I love to watch them roll in over the water from my balcony. I can't wait to see them over the mountains and desert when we get to Arizona! It's also going to be 80 degrees today. Woo hoo!



I am Thinking...
About how people around here really can't drive. I seriously almost had a coronary like six times on my way in to work. I also Love Dunkin Donuts Coffee. Also on my mind, what do I say to other kids when we are at the park, and they ask me, in front of the Kiddo's "Is that your son? Is that your daughter?" I feel weird saying, "No, I'm their daddy's live in girlfriend."



I am thankful for...
Today, it's Dunkin Donuts Coffee, this skirt, and these cute flip-flops.


What I have learned this week...
that parents at the park are more often than not, rude...and their kids are just like them



I am wearing...
Flip Flops, Tan Skirt, Light Blue Tank top, black sweater. My hair is damp and not Straightened. Mix that with the high level of humidity due to the impending rain, and the hair is looking a hot mess today...



I am creating...
a plan in my head of how to get all the things done that need to be done before Football Season Starts...I have two weeks..



I am going...
to get Bee on track this week if it kills me....



I am reading...
"The Shack". Still. However, I actually picked it up yesterday and started reading it. I am almost done. By Next week, I will be talking about a new book here... :)



I am hoping...
that I have the energy left at the end of the day to clean the house.



I am hearing...
"Hey Soul Sista" By Train. Freaking awesome song...and really, where has train been? I loved "Drops of Jupiter"


Around the House...
Kiddos are on Spring Break. They Spent Monday with Bee at work. They helped their uncle wash the big truck, and dad with a few deliveries. Little Man fell asleep on the way back to the shop. Bee sent me a video of him sleeping. Cutest.Thing.Ever! They will be spending the rest of the week with Grandma Bee. The house still needs to be C-L-E-A-N-E-D! Maybe we can do that while Kiddos are away...hmm...



One of my Favorite things this week...
Spending Easter with my family and Bee and the kiddos. Wish we could have stayed long enough to see my brother, his girlfriend, and their kids, but it was getting late and the kids had to get home, get baths, and go to bed.


A Few Plans this week...
Hopefully clean while the Kiddos are at Grandma Bee's. Finish reading my book, Start a new one, maybe get some time with my BFF Rose.



A Picture Thought...

SPRING IS HERE!!!!


No comments: