Friday, April 16, 2010

Same Old Hat...



This is called the "Water Genie - The Bottomless watering can!" It's "attachment" connects to your outdoor spigot eliminated the pesky need to keep refilling your watering can and with the adjustable spray nozzle, you can not only water your plants, but clean up and dirt that spills from your flower pots! For just three low monthly payments of $39.95 plus shipping and handling, the "Water Genie" can be yours!

Um. This is called a "Garden Hose". It was invented eons ago and can be purchased for $25.00 at your local Home Depot (That is the price for 50ft. I am sure they have 10ft for around $9.00).

I HATE when people take everyday items and slap a new name on them and then charge you out the yang to purchase said everyday item. And people rush to buy it.

Which, as Bee stated when I brought this up to him, who is more stupid, the seller or the buyer?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's so funny...I thought the same thing you did...seriously, why do people fall for this stuff?!

Monkee said...

I don't know! It's so silly and such a waste of money!

Amander said...

Ha! And for $120???? That's crazy.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!