Sunday, March 7, 2010

Every New Begining...

Is some other Beginning's end? Well, I don't know about all that. I haven't blogged since the Presidential race of 2004. It was a blog that was mainly about my political feelings. It was an outlet that I needed at the time, but the blog kind of died with the invention (or rather, the growth in popularity) of Myspace. I miss blogging. I have been told I am pretty funny and I get from some people the whole "That could only happen to YOU" . So, we shall see. I love my life. All the good, bad, crazy and mundane.
This blog is mainly for my use. To feel like I am using my brain for something I like and enjoy and not just for mindless work I do on a regular basis. Not to mention, I spent some good coin (well, for me..I am cheap as a Jew in a recession...oh yeah, I am not very politically correct either..)on a laptop. This is my first ever computer that is solely mine and I feel like I am wasting it's possibilities by just using it for facebook and my farmville farm. I haven't really decided if I am going to keep this an anonymous blog with names-changed-to-protect-the-innocent, or if I am going to put it all out there, names, pictures, and all. Who knows! Maybe, I'll start mysterious, and then slowly not be so cloak and dagger. Hell, maybe no one cares. Maybe no one will even read this...whatever...
So, I suppose some sort of introduction is in order. I am 29 years old, I live in Ohio, at least for now. I have lived here all my life and I love it. I do. Honestly, However, as I get older, I am finding the winters are harder and harder to take...So, I am seriously considering a move out west within the next 2-3 years...maybe sooner. We'll see. Anyway, I have a decent job. No College education or anything, but I feel I am smart enough to do pretty well for myself. I live on my own. While I have lived away from home for the last 6 years or so, This is my first time in my very own place. All by myself. I LOVE it. Never thought I would, but damnit, I do. I can walk around naked if I want to and leave my dish in the sink (But I never do...HUGE pet peeve by the by).
I have a boyfriend. For better or worse, he is mine. I only say that because, while he is a wonderful, loving, caring man, he comes with enough baggage, both emotional and otherwise, to fill about 17 Boeing 747's from belly to top, tail to fuselage. My baby is enough writing material to fill a post (maybe two!) in it in himself, but I will save that for another day :) In the end, I love him. He loves me. I love his Kids. They love me. We are happy together, and that's what's really important, right? Heh, well...make sure you tell my family and friends...they aren't completely sold. Ha! But, I don't take too much offense to that. They are just trying to love me and look out for my best interest. They like him. They really do...but they just worry. Oh well, it feels right...so, that is good enough for me.

Well, I suppose that is enough of an intro for now. I will post more tomorrow...

No comments: