Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Daybook Entry #2

Today is...
March 31, 2010.

Outside My Window...
SUN!!!! Beautiful, glorious, life sustaining, Mood improving SUN! It's a bit chilly out (Roughly 39 degrees) but, by the end of the day it is supposed to be in the low 60's and tomorrow and the rest of the week it will be low 70's and SUN!!!!



I am Thinking...
about how happy I am. Bee and I are doing great. The kids are doing great. His Divorce is finally final and I just feel like now we can move on. We can close that ugly chapter and start our lives together...



I am thankful for...
My family and friends. They always love and support me no matter what. They are always there to make me laugh, offer their shoulder for me to cry on, lend and ear so I can vent, or just sit quietly in the same room with me to just be with me. I love them for that. :)



What I have learned this week...
When my mom is gone for long extended periods of time...I really really really miss seeing her face :) AND I now fully understand her and why she used to nag us when my sister and brother and I were younger because I find her words coming out of my mouth all...the...time... now.



I am wearing...
This question kinda creeps me out..but ok. Brown open-backed sandal-ey type shoes, no socks, blue jeans, brown tank top, and brown cardigan sweater. Hair is down and straight.



I am creating...
a loving and stable environment for Bee's kids. At least, I would like to think I am at least helping in that department.



I am going...
To the kiddo's spring concert tonight at school with Bee. I was invited by two of the performers. I seriously haven't been this excited about something in awhile :)



I am reading... "The Shack". I haven't even picked it up since last week. Well, I did. But that was to move it off the kitchen table and to my night stand. Ha! I want to finish it though, I have books in Que waiting to be read!



I am hoping...
to get started on packing up Bee's house very shortly. Arizona or not, he NEEDS to be out of there...and SOON. The longer he puts it off the more rushed he will be when the time comes...



I am hearing...
"IIII'm Scooping up my baby bum-ble bee! Won't my momma be so proud of mee-ee!" over and over in my head. Thanks to Bee's brother...who was singing it to Bee at work this morning when I called him. Apparently, Bee's brother and his girlfriend (Not my "band friend") think it's oh-so cute that I call him "Bee".



Around the House...
Ugh...it needs to be cleaned. De-Cluttered. Packed up. Well, at least sorted through and all the garbage needs to be pitched, donations need to be donated, for keeps stuff needs to be packed, or at least organized so that when it's time to pack it, it can be easily and quickly packed....it all makes me head swim and here is where Bee and I butt heads. I am not OCD, but I like organization. I despise clutter (I grew up in a house that thrived on it), I like Clean and orderly. I like to have a plan. I like to be able to see around the corner. Bee is not like that. He is laid back, easy going, clutter, messes, disorder? None of that bothers him. He takes life as it comes at him...I hope we can meet in the middle somewhere... :)



One of my Favorite things this week...
Other than finding out the "Wicked old witch is dead!"? I would have to say the Team Fundraiser. It was a blast. We had fun, the guys had fun, and it was a really nice and profitable way to start off the season.


A Few Plans this week...
Well, the Kiddos are going to grandma and grandpa's house ("her" parents) on Thursday night and are staying until Saturday early evening. So, we will have time to ourselves. Yay! :) Don't get me wrong, I love the kids and love spending time with them and by Saturday night, I will be missing them and counting the hours until they are home...but time away is good too :) We are going to see Bee's brother's band again Friday night. I work half day on Friday so that should be nice as well. Not too sure about Easter plans. Probably my parents house. :)



A Picture Thought...
My Dad is a Cowboy. Cowboy's fit in good out in Arizona :)

No comments: