Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day!!

"B" and I both took the day off and went to the Parade. It was a lot of fun :) We took the Bike and it was kinda chilly, but nice :) Our friend met us down there later and we all watched the Parade. I'm really tired or else I would post more of an entry...so, instead, here are some pictures from the day! :)


It's still early yet...


Pretty cool looking church


Bag Pipers!!


The Cutest kids dancing an Irish Jig with their Daddy



I am horrified of clowns. This guy was a half clown, half balloon guy. He Half scared the crap outta me..



Parade!!



Between the half clown/half balloon guy and her, it was a regular circus...



This is a famous landmark here..




Bee on the way home "driving" the bike



ME!


HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!

No comments: