Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am offically educated!!

Well, I had my photography class tonight. It was...interesting. I learned two helpful tips for taking pictures, however, we  all had different cameras, and therefore things like "ISO" and "Aperture" are all listed under different things and settings. There wasn't time enough to sit there and show us all individually where it was on our cameras.

Also, there were 25 people there. A whole heck of a lot more than I had originally thought would be there. I got the concepts our teacher was talking about, but I couldn't follow along on my camera, so it was difficult to fully grasp the idea. I need to take the literature she gave us and sit down and play with my camera. It wasn't a total waste of my time though. I did learn some things, and was able to help out a few classmates with issues they had. All in all, I would sign up for another class if it was offered :)

In the meantime, here are a few pictures I took yesterday driving home. Yeah. Driving. Ever see that movie with Jim Carrey "Yes Man"?? Well, you know the part where he takes the photography class while running? It made me think of that, only I'm driving. Ha! I'd like to take another day soon and get some nice fall pictures...until then!








1 comment:

Amander said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful pics!!! Can't wait to see more.

And it sounds like the wedding weekend was great!