Monday, October 11, 2010

I love, Love.

This weekend our little band got to witness the marriage of Bee's brother Mark to his lovely bride Ashley. It was cause for a busy weekend considering Bee was in the wedding! However, it was a beautiful wedding and it made my eyes leak quite a bit. :)

Friday night I ran home from work and we loaded up and headed out to Ashley's mom and dad's house for the rehearsal dinner. Bee was supposed to be at the rehearsal, but it was at 1pm and he had to work, so we just headed out for the dinner portion. Ashley and Mark got Bee (and the rest of the bridal party) a really nice beer glass with the wedding date, and their name engraved on it. Bee came right home, emptied the candy out of it, and placed it in our hutch to display it. Bee doesn't often come out and say it, but he is very proud of Mark and all the accomplishments he's made over the years. After enjoying some pizza, salad, and wonderful company, it was time to head home.

Saturday, C had practice. While her and Bee were off doing that and hitting up our local Walmart, I was getting ready and so were the other kids. They came home, got ready, and off we went! The wedding was beautiful. Music and Music notes were the "theme" and it was just....well, beautiful. Mark looked wonderful. So happy, so in love, so on the verge of losing control and weeping all over the place. Ashley was breath takingly beautiful. I love, love, loved her dress! The reception was perfect and the kids had a great time. Little man played the games on my ipod most of the time, until the battery finally died, then he went around taking pictures with the cameras on the tables. C spent her time chasing all the kids around, and J? Well, J was our resident DANCING QUEEN! She only left the dance floor when it was time for specific dances.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. My heart was filled to over flowing at all the love in that room. I met most of Bee's extended family, who let me know that they all have "Checked me out" and think I am just the bees knees. They even all managed to send Bee emails telling him that they REALLY liked me and he should just go ahead and marry me before I get away. I tend to agree with that statement ;) Hehe. Anyway, I took lots of pictures and when I get back to my laptop, I just might post a few. :)  Until then, I am going to get back to work, and then rest up and relax a bit from our busy weekend! :)

No comments: